- 中国重点省份/ 城市劳动法对比与分析
Essential for daily use by HR professionals, containing over 230,000 laws and regulations issued centrally and locally. Divided into different subjects and their subdivisions.
- Judgement Documents - Cover typical judgment documents on labour disputes officially issued since 1949 and Provides hyberlinks to relevant laws and regulations.
- Case Analysis - Authoritative analysis of significant cases provided by leading experts with highlighted key facts and practical suggestions.
Labour Law Express
Provides Chinese and English labor law news services, covering the newly enacted labor regulations and case headnote on the day.
Wolters Kluwer Classroom
Provides the online and offline content of Labor Law practical training organized by Wolters Kluwer, and delivers rich and practical thematic content through detailed class notes and wonderful on-the-spot Q&A.
Edited by authoritative experts from top law firms and in human resources, it offers detailed comments on laws and regulations, precise analysis of key points and abundant suggestions on practical operation regarding main aspects of Labour Law, such as Recruitment, Labour Contract, Compensation & Benefits, Social Insurance, Working Hours, Vacation System, Labour Protection, Labour Union, Collective Negotiation, Settlement of Labour Disputes, and Expatriates’ Employment in China. Its contents are as follows:
Name of Practical Guides:
- China Labour & Social Security Law: Essentical Facts Explained (Chinese Version) (Author: CCH Editors, JunHe LLP)
- China Labour & Social Security Law: Essentical Facts Explained (English Version) (Author: CCH Editors, JunHe LLP)
- Shanghai Employment & Labour Law Guide (Chinese Version) (Author: King & Wood Mallesons)
- Shanghai Employment & Labour Law Guide (English Version) (Author: King & Wood Mallesons)
- Beijing Employment & Labour Law Guide (Chinese Version) (Author: King & Wood Mallesons)
- Beijing Employment & Labour Law Guide (English Version) (Author: King & Wood Mallesons)
- Shenzhen Employment & Labour Law Guide(Chinese Version) (Author: King & Wood Mallesons)
- Guangdong Employment & Labour Law Guide (Chinese Version) (Author: King & Wood Mallesons)
- Jiangsu Employment & Labour Law Guide (Chinese Version) (Author: King & Wood Mallesons)
- Essential Templates in Human Resources in China—Practical Letters, Tables and Regulation Samples (Bilingual version) (Author: CCH Editors)
- A Guide to Techniques in Terminating Probation Periods (Author: Uniontop Law Firm)
- A Guide to Operation of Enterprise Layoff (Author: Uniontop Law Firm)
- An Operation Guide to Labor Contract Termination in Case of Severe Violation of Discipline (Author: Uniontop Law Firm)
- Tax Planning for Expatriates in China (English Version) (Author: Deloitte)
- Hong Kong Employment Law: A Practical Guide (English Version) (Pattie Walsh, DLP Piper)
- Templates and Analyses of Labour Contract - Provide normative model labor contracts for reference, and add contract-related content annotations and lawyers’ hints to every contract clause to avoid potential risks in Labour Contracts.
- Documents and Templates - Collect more than 700 practical letters, tables, policy samples and agreements in HR work, and offer elaborately designed documents and templates which can be directly printed and used.
- Smart Charts - Compare more than 100 topics in Labour Law which include contribution rate of social insurance, minimum wage benefits for work-related injury and allowances for work in high temperatures in 50 key cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Suzhou:
- Comparison and analysis of Labour Law in key cities in China.
- Summary and comparison of relevant provisions on the management of female workers in key cities.
- Summary of contribution rate and base of social insurance in 50 major cities.
- Data reference for minimum wages and social average wages in 50 major cities in China.
- Data reference for housing accumulation fund in 50 major cities in China.
- Relevant data reference of benefits for a work-related injury in 50 major cities in China.
- Special Focus - In-depth analysis of hot topics related to Labour Law, integrated laws and regulations, cases and professional interpretation. It helps with conducting in-depth research on a certain subject.
- Professional Articles - Interpretation and discussion of the latest legislative changes of Labour Law related issues by subject matter experts from different angles and a practical perspective.